Thursday, January 24, 2008

Me No Know How Read

via a ridiculous raw youth by Bob on 1/18/08
Duh, me so stupid. Me symbol of failing test scores in America. Me too dumb to grow body hair. If you no want to be dumb like me, you read. Me going to listen Britney Spears now.

If you don't want to end up like this young model from ToxicBoy, you should develop a rich reading life. Here are a few pictures of the books I've read so far this year, covering up the naughty parts of a few young good men.

(Original photograph removed by request of the photographer. I meant no disrespect towards the artist/model, I was only trying to be funny. The artist is obviously a smart and talented individual and I apologize for any discomfort I may have caused him.)


Iris Murdoch--The Black Prince


Ha Jin--Waiting and Larry Doyle--I Love You, Beth Cooper

Bret Easton Ellis--Lunar Park

Salman Rushdie--Satanic Verses (reread)

Mary McCarthy--The Group

2 comments:

collegiate said...

OMG. The Waiting, Beth Cooper one! I have to see the original. PLEASE tell me where its from.

collegiate said...

OMG. The Waiting, Beth Cooper one! I have to see the original. PLEASE tell me where its from.