Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fede: Argentinian Muscle

via 101 BOYS by Kurt on 1/3/09

Fede is from Argentina, 18 years old, and a natural bodybuilder. The handsome
guy started weight lifting in 2004, and has built up pretty massive muscles and
a very esthetic physique since then. Fede explains his passion for workout: "I
love to feel the pain, the pump, and the blood in my muscles after an excellent
training. Progress is my major motivation. I can see the results of my training
and my diet. This gives me a lot of satisfaction. I want to be better day by
day." Fede has already an impressive collection of photos, among them some
professional modeling shots:







Fede posts training and posing videos on his channel on YouTube: "I'm here
to present me to the world. So everyone can tell me his opinion about my body,
or can ask me anything about training and diet. That would make me keep
advancing on my body." Some of his videos:


Training video 1: Back and posing



Training video 2:



Posing video:

No comments: