Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Most Beautiful Men on Earth

via 101 BOYS by Kurt on 12/26/07
When I saw the video clip of Vistavideo from which I made the stills posted here, I had only one simple expression im my mind: The most beautiful men on earth. I admit that I may use this expression at least twice a week. And other people may have another taste. But my enthusiasm about the muscle hunks in this Vistavideo home video was genuine. The soft, bright colors, the cool and quiet guys relaxing and enjoying the sun and the moment, and finally the look of the young hunks themselves: Marcel at his best as always, his big brother Yinay never seen so calm and relaxed, and Daniel smiling and peaceful. I'm anticipating more footage of this shooting. Perhaps in the new Vistavideo galleries or on one of the upcoming DVDs.




Exclusive for the visitors of 101 BOYS:
Get a FREE Vistavideo Photobook!
Just place "101 Boys" into the box "Order Instructions"
on the
Vistavideo order page,
when you order a DVD multi-pack.

No comments: