Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thank You

via 101 BOYS by Kurt on 12/23/07
Today visitor number 2,000,000 will click on 101BOYS.net. I'm very happy. And I would be even more happy, if I had a chance to give this visitor a little present. But I don't yet know a tool, which allows to identify a special visitor. Anyway I think it's even better to thank each visitor of 101BOYS.net, that means each of you.

There's something which is even much more important for me than the number of 2,000,000 visitors. It's the fact that in the past weeks the number of daily visitors has risen enormously. 101BOYS.net has more daily visitors than ever before. In fact, I'm very happy, and I've already got my Christmas present. I have many big plans for this blog in the near future. I hope you'll like them.

How about a small boy party? Not with 101 boys, but at least with some and, I think, some good ones. Enjoy them, Merry Christmas, and thank you for visiting 101BOYS.net.

No comments: